craigslist research


i miss doing research about scent, so here's a post i found a few days ago regarding pheromones:

Pheromones? (Is that what they're called?)


Date: 2011-11-28, 10:00PM PST
Reply to:


Or is it just the slippery sweat?

Anyway our sex would smell so good.... you know? you know.




Need a Girlfriend with Poor Sense of Smell


Date: 2011-11-28, 11:25AM PST
Reply to:


If you have a shower and washer/dryer I could use occasionally, that would be great too. Shampoo a HUGE plus!



Back to work tomorrow - 28 (Lake Oswego)


Date: 2011-11-27, 2:06PM PST
Reply to:


I have a wicked awesome sense of humor, I am pretty damn attractive and I emit a pleasant aroma. This may sound egotistical but I mean come on! This is Craigslist and I am sure I am competing with guys who work at Jiffy Lube for your attention. I know who I am and that guys is Awesome with a capital A. That might be the vodka talking, but I go back to the office tomorrow and that bottle has a little bit left.

So I will be sitting here half heartedly working and compulsively checking my email in the event a cute girl sends me an email and isn't scared off by the fact that my come hither look is irresistible. Trust me.

Comments