desperately seeking craigslist


Desperatly seeking SANDY, the Surveyor - m4w (NW)


Date: 2012-10-28, 10:52AM PDT
Reply to: stmcp-3370711326@pers.craigslist.org


Sandy, Do I creep into your dreams at night and warm your heart & soul as you do me?!? Do you long for those romantic times with a balance of spontaneity & craziness!! I do! I want to walk in the rain, drive in the snow flurries, Ly on a secluded beach by your side and have wild & uninhibited sex, and than fall asleep in each others arms only to awaken to a cool breeze and make passionate love with you.
Our last moments togeather were at the Marriott Hotel in Portland. We spent Valentin weekend togeather. It was many years ago. Things didn't work out for me & my daughters mother. And now your beautiful green eye's, soft touch, & the sweet smell of your skin continue to linger within my mind, growing stronger as time passes.
I realize this is a LONG SHOT, but I have to try. I've been alone toooooo long, and the memories and dreams are no longer enough. Contact me, If nothing more than for a cup of coffee and some catching up. Who knows, it could turn out to be the beginning of a new life.
Your long lost Surveyor. xxxx oooo xxxx.

A clue; you use to work for Marion County & I, O.D.O.T. Help me find you!!!!


u drive a blue ford Taurus. - m4w - 33


Date: 2012-10-31, 3:41PM PDT
Reply to: tr3x4-3378071096@pers.craigslist.org


You came into my work early this morning. You drive a blur ford taurus. I have to say that you are absolutely stunning. I was very taken with your beauty and also with your amazing smell. Would love to email or text and get to know each other. Tell me where i work if u know who this is. Me.




I don't even know if it was you (Downtown)


Date: 2012-11-10, 2:04AM PST
6zpvt-3399460797@pers.craigslist.org


I was downtown tonight. It was maybe 6:15 PM. I was in the Subway on Broadway right off of Burnside. I walked out as you walked by. I was to your right side and saw only about three quarters of your face. You were past me in maybe two seconds. I can't be absolutely sure that it was you, but it had to be. I can't believe it, but just seeing your face made so many memories flood back. My heart started to race, and my palms began to sweat. It has been over four years now since you and I broke up, and instantly I remembered your smell, the feeling of your hair, the contour of your body, the softness of your skin, your smile, your laugh, the feeling of your lips, the look in your eyes, so much, so much came back. You didn't even know I was there. I couldn't help but stare at your legs and ass for a moment before my bus pulled up. I couldn't stop myself from constantly looking over my shoulder as I walked towards the bus, just hoping you would turn and see me. You just kept on walking. I kept wanting to call out your name and see if you would turn. I actually regret not doing it. Though I'm scared that if it was you, I would have walked away from the bus to talk to you.

I know you have a boyfriend. I know you have been with him for years. I don't want to ruin your life, but you are the one that got away. I have come to realize that I miss you so much. I compare every girl to you, and every girl I get attracted to, looks like you. I feel so pathetic. Posting an anonymous missed connection on Craigslist. But I have to get this shit off my chest. You are the only person I have been in love with. I have been lonely the past few months, and you come to mind every once in a while. I have been asking myself for some time; Do I miss you, or do I miss being in love? I have been curious if I think of you just because you are the only person I have been in love with, so it's my only reference? Or do I actually miss you specifically? After seeing you today, I have come to understand that it is the latter. I miss YOU. I miss cuddling your sweater when your not around because it smells like you. God I miss you. You are still such a stunning sight. You have grown into a beautiful young woman these past four years.

I hope I can someday move on and let you go. Today though, is not that day.

Comments