#37weeks



i found this book this week, and realized i think i could totally bond with a little dude who wants to learn about this stuff


10 weeks ago in the same spot shows a much smaller belly 

 
this is what hypnobirthing is leading me to believe is about to happen. i'm welcoming that mindset with open arms


 

research


 
a shining moment


i went to babies r us today, my own personal hell i think, and found these teethers


 
i had to. #gianthighwaistedridiculousshortsforawatermelonbelly


a selfie in the bathroom at babies r us. all i kept thinking in my head was "one of these things is not like the others." i went to ikea next, still not my favorite, but at least the other moms were also wearing black and had tattoos and looked a little more like my people 


sometimes this is how my belly feels inside--some joy some atomic action

Comments