Q is for Q-feel, quesadilla and query

 

 Q is for quaint 

Q is for quaker oats for breakfast (my kids love to stir on the stove, and I'm more of a 1/1 ratio kind of oatmeal gal)

Q is for q-feel the epic band who created one of the most pivotal dance segments in my second-grade movie-viewing history


 

we're no janie & jeff, but we had a fun dance party

Q is for query, as I had to look up what I would talk to the kids about regarding that letter... I do love a dictionary

In my search for q-tip related ideas, I came across a great little bow and arrow on this blog. I didn't have popsicle sticks, but I had drink stirring ones, so we improvised. I also wanted to make a quiver, as it went perfectly with our letter of the day!

 

first we tried one that could be pinned on, it didn't work well. the base was made with a toilet paper tube cut down and just taped together

I taped on a rubberband on and then taped some paper around that, and a wrist quiver was perfect

 legolas eat your heart out



more querying after scientific data regarding our rotting fruit

 and of course quesadilla

Quaker 

query 

Quest

question

quail

quiet game 

Ada twist scientist 

Quiver 

Quince 

Queen 

Queen bee

Quiz

Quizzical 

Quack

Quick 


Qtip




Comments